Thursday, March 08, 2007

we sleep...


my hair tickles his face
before I close my eyes

my body fits the groove
of his arms
before i sleep.
his smell fills me
as our breathing becomes steady and deep
i press his body to mine
as we begin to dream.
we lie in each other's arms,
in the position we have memorized,
because it feels right.
we feel love.
i close my eyes and see
our past, present, and future.
they are interwoven together
with our love.
pieces in my mind, my heart, and my soul.

he holds me,
i feel my lover, my best friend,
and a part of myself.
i feel myself connect with him.
i don't want to let go.
we sleep now,
the way we will when we are gray,
we love now,
the way we will in forever and a day.
if time should stop,
let it be now,
as we bask in our love, our shield
from the world.

my hair tickles his face,
and we sleep

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finasteride
essential of psychology
online psychology degree
psychology of winning
psychology degree
ranitidine
finasteride
sheena easton
amber easton
essential of psychology
bare essential
essential oil
3 acid fatty omega
acid reflux
rehab
drug rehab
alcohol rehab
drug rehab program
drug rehab center
drug alcohol rehab
drug and alcohol rehab
alcohol and drug rehab
rehab center
drug abuse rehab
vocational rehab
rehab clinic
aromatherapy essential oils
acid rain
pure essential oils
finasteride
essential of psychology
online psychology degree
psychology of winning
psychology degree
citi credit monitoring
cic credit monitoring
dsl connection
dsl modem
dsl service
dsl provider
dsl router

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its beautiful. and so true to those who know what true love is

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly happend? try to stop by in my blog.thanks.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike air max, nike trainers, oakley, nike huarache, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, north face outlet, jimmy choo shoes, ralph lauren, north face outlet, bottega veneta, nike air max, louboutin, chi flat iron, soccer shoes, gucci, instyler, hollister, herve leger, reebok shoes, longchamp, hollister, soccer jerseys, asics running shoes, ray ban, vans, abercrombie and fitch, babyliss, birkin bag, mac cosmetics, mont blanc, new balance, converse, ghd, vans shoes, giuseppe zanotti, iphone cases, converse outlet, celine handbags, baseball bats, valentino shoes, hollister, mcm handbags, p90x workout, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, insanity workout, timberland boots, lululemon, nike roshe

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films