Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lead Me Not Into Temptation



it took 10,000 angels to walk me outta there...


No Man Woman In His Her Wrong Heart

On the inside flap of a matchbook cover
He made me the kind of offer
No woman in a weak state could outrun
I tried to think what a lady would say
For turnin' that kind of opportunity away
I tried my best to tell him I'm not the right one
Like no woman in her wrong heart would've done

I said no thank you
Like no woman would've said if she wasn't in love
With you the way I am
It could've been easy for me to be a goner
But something a whole lot stronger made me run
Like no woman in her wrong heart would've done
.

Didn't want him to think that I wasn't flattered
His interest in me, believe me it mattered
So I dropped several quarters in the old jukebox
I said I want you to dance all night on me
In a lucky woman's arrms
Whoever she might be

Then I hit that door like I was shot from a gun
Like no man in his wrong heart would've done
********


Yeah, it was THAT kind of weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films