Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Believe...





I believe, we don't have to change friends,
if we understand, friends change

I believe no matter how good a friend is
they're going to hurt you once in a while
and we must forgive them that

I believe true friendship continues to grow
even over the longest distance
Same goes for true love

I believe you can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life

I believe it will take me a lifetime
to become
the person I want to be

I believe you should always leave loved ones
with loving words
it may be the last time you see them

I believe you can keep going on long after
you think you can't

I believe we must hold ourself responsible for what we do
no matter how we felt when we did it

I believe hero's are the people who do what has to be done,
but always remember, sometimes the ends do NOT justify the means

I believe sometimes the people you expect the least of
will surprise you by doing the best they can

I don't believe anyone has the right to be cruel
but sometimes the truth is cruel,
and sometimes the truth is best

I believe no matter how bad your heart is broken
the world won't stop turning,
the sun will still rise in the morning
life will go on
and you have to find a way to go on too

I believe two people can see the exact same thing
yet they both will see something completely different

I believe that as important as it is for those you love to forgive you
the hardest part is forgiving yourself

I believe we are all equal in God's eyes

I believe change is possible,
but you really have to want to change to make it happen

I believe love will sustain you through things you think you can't survive

I believe we should all listen to the song that's playing
and take the advice
Live like you were dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films