Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dedicated to...


One True Friend

I met this stranger
waiting for a plane
laid over in Dallas
can't recall his name
something he told me
stuck in my mind
he said, Son

consider yourself lucky if you ever find
one True Friend
with you till the end
somebody who's on your side through any fight your in
rise or fall you've got it all
you've got it all
if in this life You find just
one true friend

some people never know a friend like that
some people loose it not knowing what they had
but you've been there for me
and that means a lot
oh what a feeling it is knowing
that I've got

one true friend
with me till the end
somebody who's on my side through any fight I'm in
rise or fall I've got it all
Cause in this life I found my one true friend
And you have always been my true friend.

MY one true friend.


Hearts can be broken by more than the loss of a lover. Losing a friend can be just as painful. Especially if it's someone you considered your one true friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films