Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Madness

There's a new wind blowing like I've never known
I'm breathing deeper than I've ever done
And it sure feels good to finally feel the way I do

I'm letting go of all my lonely yesterdays
I'm forgiven myself for the mistakes I've made
There's so much I wanna do

I'm so impatient, I want tomorrow to be today
Reality is a damper on my parade of dreams
This livin one day at a time is really hard to do

There's a new kid on the block
And she's learning how to play again
Hang on tight cause it's about to get windy around here, as she breezes through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films