Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Man

I am in LOVE! Or in heat. Call it what you want. This man makes my toes curl. Just listening to him sing makes me tingle and tremble in places I'd forgotten I had. HAVE MERCY!!!
I came across him (oooooooo yeah) while flipping through the channels last night. The video was on CMT. Oh lordy what that song did to me. Just listening to it made me weak in the knees



His name is Josh Turner and God in heaven this is one hot sexy man.
That VOICE, those eyes, those lips!!!
Holy Mary Mother of God, I'm gonna go to hell for what I'm thinking about doing with this man.

He has a new song out called "Your Man". If you wanna hear it go HERE, then click on Listening Party, then click on Your Man. If it don't get you in the mood, then there ain't no hope for ya.

Excuse me I need a cold shower. Or a man.
Preferably this one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films