Tuesday, January 03, 2006

By Special Request...

1. SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1) Take a trip across country (into Canada) to meet the people of my 'virtual community'.
2 ) Kiss that special someone
3) See my grandchildren all grown up
4) Take a trip to South Africa to meet Michelle
5) Make a difference in people's lives
6) Meet Oprah Winfrey, Bill Clinton, Jimmy, and Roslynn Carter.
7) Win the lottery so I can do all the things listed above!

2.SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO.
1) Rollerskate (not anymore)
2) Keep my mouth shut about politics
3) Make a budget and stick to it
4) Fly a plane
5) Run a marathon
6) Understand some people's need to hurt and humiliate others.
7) Give up hope of doing the seven things I want to do before I die

3. SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MEN.
1) Eyes
2) Teeth
3) Kindness
4) The way he dresses
5) His sense of humor.
6) His smile
7) His ability to respect others.

4. SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1) You're kidding!.
2) Wicked cool (I know that's so outdated)
3) Damnit
4) Freaking (whatever applies at the moment)
5) Oh My GAWD!
6) Kasey "will you..."
7) I love you

5. SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LOVE
1) Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs(actually all her books)
2) All of the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evonovitch
3) Meloncoly Baby by Robert B. Parker (actually all of his books too)
4) A Time to Kill by John Grishim
5) Imperial Hubris--Why the west is losing the war on terror by Anonymous(Michael Scheuer, a former CIA operative)
6) My ninth grade world history book
7) The Bible

6. SEVEN MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
(I don't watch movies over and over. These are some of the very few I've watched more than once)
1) The Wizard of Oz
2) The Godfather ( I & II)
.3) Pulp Fiction
4) Terms of Endearment
Sorry that's about it. Two movies I really want to see are "Syriana", and "Good Night and Good Luck".

7. SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN ON OR PASS THIS SEVEN THINGY TO.
Heck if I know. Just about everyone I know has done this one. If you haven't then I tag YOU! So do it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films