Friday, December 30, 2005

Looking Back

Everywhere I go I see people doing 'memes'. So, I've decided to create one of my own. All of my readers (yes all two or three of you) are invited to participate.

I'm calling this meme "Regrets, I've had a few..."

Here's how it works. I'll list a few (or more) of my regrests. If you feel so inspired you may add a few of your own. Here we go.

1. I regret not taking more pictures. I don't know why but I've never been a big one for picture taking. Which has brought me to the mid-point (I hope) of my life with so few pictures upon which to gaze as I remember the 'good days'.
2. I regret not following my heart. I chose security over love and now am left with neither.
3. I regret that I've never learned to plan ahead. Well at least being able to make a plan and stick to it.
4. I regret allowing hurt feelings to stand in the way of saying "I accept your apology". Or for even thinking an apology was necessary when maybe it wasn't.
5. Most of all I regret not saying I love you as often as I should have.

Okay, now it's YOUR turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films