Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Five

I got squat, so, lets fall back on an oldie but goodie, the Friday Five.

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Does rich count?
I dreamed of being a dancer. Not the ballerina kind, but more The Chorus Line kind.
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
No. Mostly a lack of talent. I may love to dance, but I never had the talent, passion, and dedication it takes to be a professional dancer.
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse?
Oh hell NO!
Actually maybe it is. I guess I always figured I'd grow up, fall in love, get married and have kids. I did all those,(even if not in that order). So I guess things have turned out pretty close to what I thought they might. Only the rich and famous part is MIA.
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Never settle. Never give up. And dance. Every chance you get, just dance.
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
Well, my grandson seems to like me, so maybe the kid me would have liked me too. Of course he's pretty much obligated to like me, or at least love me, so who knows?
I know as a kid I liked very few adults, so maybe not.

Okay, YOUR turn! Inquiring minds want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films