Friday, November 25, 2005

Darned President!!

You know, I really wish George (W.) Bush would please stop screwing up my life. Just when I think he can't do anything else to annoy me, he goes an grants all those darned turkey 'pardons'. And wouldn't you know he'd just happen to pardon the very turkey assigned to my house. So, of course we had to have a ham. Does anyone other than me wonder why he never pardons pigs? Why is that? Are pigs second class citizens? Are they not worthy of pardons? I guess I'd better shut up, because if he should decide to start passing out pig pardons, we'll be eating meatloaf for Christmas!
Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway) we had ham for our Thanksgiving dinner. I'm here to tell you, I don't care what other people say, for me it just ain't Thanksgiving dinner without turkey. You can bet your bippie (or whatever you wanna bet) this ole southern belle will be having a turkey next year. Just because the majority wins, doesn't mean they get to rule ALL the TIME. I'll just be sure to grab one up BEFORE GDubya passes out those pardons.
Hope everyone had a happy FULLfilling day!
No, I did NOT go shopping today. No way in hadies would I even go near a department/grocery/mall store today. NO WAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films