Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday Scruples

Haven't done this one in a while, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

1. Your brother is an activist. You suspect he may be involved in a series of bombings. Do you notify authorities?

I'm not terribly close to my brothers so I'd have no problem with turning them in. Now, lets say it was one of my children, would I still be so quick to do the right thing? I hope I would. It would be hard, but I think I'd have to do it. I couldn't live with myself if someone got hurt or worse was killed.

2. You're starting a new restaurant. Video Lottery Terminals (VLT's) would bring in needed cash. Do you install them?
Sure, why not. I'm not forcing anyone to make use of them, it's purely voluntary.

3. You invent a new kitchen aid. You can make four times more money if you manufacture it in Asia, where workers are paid slave wages. Do you?

Probably not. I'm a firm believer in fair wages for fair work, and in keeping our products manufactured right here in the good ole USA.

Okay, your turn! Don't tell me what you think I want to hear, tell me how you REALLY feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films