Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday, Monday

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me


Is anyone ever glad to see Monday? I guess parents with school aged children might be. Maybe the people who have Monday's off. For the most part though I think most people kind of dread Mondays.
This particular Monday won't be so bad for all those who work in federal and state jobs. Today is Columbus Day. So lots of folks will get a much needed extra day off. Actually it's NOT Columbus Day. October 12th is. I know this because that's also my baby boy's birthday. Unfortunately for him, he'll get neither day off. But, we'll bake him a cake and cook him a steak, that should appease him.

Yes, it was time for new digs. Since it's actually starting to feel like autumn here, I thought I'd go ahead and start the celebration. This is my favorite time of year. Now if it will just last for awhile.
Happy week ahead ya'll.

ps: HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all you Canucks out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films