Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm Weird that way

Okay El, here ya go.


1. When I boot up my computer I have a process I go through. It never changes. Boot up, play one game of solitaire, check my email, check the news (CNN, then FOX) then check my blogs.

2. I hate clowns. I'm not afraid of them, I just don't like them. I don't feel the need to smash their faces in, but I really don't like clowns.

3. I have one soap opera I watch (Bold & Beautiful) I keep saying I'm going to quit, but never do for very long. I've been watching it since it premiered in 1987.

4. I too have a strange laugh. Which is why I try hard NOT to laugh in Wal-Mart. Or anywhere else in public.

5. I love Scrabble, but am so competitive no one will play with me. Which is why I play online. Even there I have to change my id. A lot.

6. I can't drink milk without ice in it.

7. I can't stand to be interrupted. If you interrupt me I will stop talking and just stare at you.

8. I have a very strange sneeze. It's not loud, but weird. Everyone who hears it looks at me like I'm , well, weird.

9. Looking at the sun, or a light bulb will make me sneeze too. (Just like Ellen)

10. I will not wear clothes that aren't color coordinated.

11. I hate it when people say "ya know" after every sentence.

12. I refuse to cut my own toenails and will pay someone else to do it for me.

13. I can sit and read for hours, but if I try to read out loud I will nearly fall asleep.

14. I hate talking on the phone. Which is why I don't call many people.

15. I always have to sleep on the side of the bed next to the door.

16. I can't stand commercials. Won't watch one unless I absolutely have to.

17. I yell at people on TV

18. I yell at people when driving.

19. I don't like most men's cologne. Jade East, Hai Karate, Canoe, and English Leather are the only one's that I like. Hai Karate can make the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Among other things.

20. I love fried chicken, but won't eat the thigh. Don't know why, but I just won't eat them.

Okay, stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Now, I tag, who else, Phyllis !




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films