Friday, September 09, 2005

TAGGED!

I shoulda run faster

Since Desiree caught me, I thought I'd better go ahead and do this list of 7's. This one's a long one. Thanks Desi, for giving me the opportuninty to participate as well!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) See all my children happily married or in a long term relationship
2) See all my grandchildren go off to college
3) Drive across country
4) Visit all my blog friends in Canada
5) be debt free
6) get back to the size I was in high school (yeah, right)
7) Have just one more really hot passionate kiss!

7 things I can do:
1) Worry
2) Nag
3) blog
4) shop
5) do volunteer work
6) I can wile away the hours, consultin' with the flowers...
7) pray


7 things I cannot do:
1) play tennis anymore
2) run a marathon, not anymore
3) not worry, or nag
4) handle the answer NO , not very well anyway
5) turn and look the other way
6) accept that I don't always know what's best
7) take the heat

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1) a yummy bum (nice tight butt)
2) dark hair
3) smile
4) the eyes
5) being dark and mysterious
6) gentleness
7) a beautiful mind

7 things that I say most often:
1) KAseyyyyyyyy
2) what's for dinner
3) who did that
4) I love you
5) ExCUSE me?
6) where is my....
7) "would you"/"could you"

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Matthew McConehey
2) Ben Bratt
3) Scott Patterson (Luke on Gilmore Girls)
4) Thorsten Kaye (he's yummy)
5) Thomas Gibson
6) Mark Harmon
7) KAYSAR!!!

I'm not going to tap 7 people to do this because I don't know 7 people who haven't already done it. I don't think I've seen David do it, so David, your IT! And anyone else who hasn't already done it, have at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films