Thursday, August 04, 2005

Perceptions

Fat or Phat


Seems some folks have their knickers in a bunch over these ads by Dove. They're part of a campaign called Real Women Have Curves . Apparently there are fools out there who actually think these women are FAT!



What kind of blooming idiot would think these beautiful women are anything other than PHAT (Pretty, Hot, And Tempting)? Chunky? Do you see an ounce of fat on these beauties? Has our society gotten so accustomed to bone freaks like Ally McBeal (Calista Flockart) and Lara Flynn Boyle (Helen/The Practice) that they can no longer appreciate a REAL woman? Why do the words shallow, superficial, and pig come to mind?

I apologize if I offend anyone here, but I happen to think those bone-skinny women are every bit as unattractive and unsexual as the gross fat ladies at the carnivals that pass through out towns every year. I mean seriously what is sexy about bones and no breast? It's like their 10 year olds. How pervaded is that? The way I see it guys who prefer these breastless, hipless, bony bodies are either looking for little girls they can legally molest or they secretly have a thing for skinny boy bodies. Either way it's not a guy I'd wanna be gettin down with .

In fact I find super skinny guys unattractive as well. Don't get me wrong I don't want a Schwarzenegger, all those pumped up muscles disturb me as well. But give me a guy like Andy Sipowicz (Dennis Franz/NYPD Blue) or Garret Macy (Miguel Ferrer/Crossing Jordan) any day. A real man. Physically fit is not nearly as important as a beautiful heart, mind, and soul.

Of course this is all just my opinion. And we all know about opinions, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films