Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday's Thoughts

Is it Thursday already? Where does the time go?

I found this little poem over at Michelles . It describes to a T the way I feel. Now if I could just find one about storms.
Rain, rain, please stay
Please rain yet another day
I love the rain, I love the cold
My garden loves you more, I'm told.


Speaking of other people's blogs. I have discovered this absolutely fantastic new blog. 100 Reason Why I Hate My Husband , by Christine. Christine is an amazing writer and her blog just cracks me up. I owe a big thanks to The Queen for leading me to Christine's very entertaining blog. Thanks Queenie!!

I have a very quiet house tonight. Zach is home with his Mum. Dan has gone over to Josh's for a few days. Robert is in Eufaula. Robby is at work. Kasey was gone with friends until just a little bit ago,now she's in the living room quietly watching tv. It's a pleasent repsite from the turmoil of late.

I'm off to play a few rounds of online scrabble. Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films