Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Recipe for Insanity

If your looking for a recipe for insanity, you've come to the right place. For starters try putting five adults, one human child, and two canine children, in a three bedroom, one bath, little brick house. Do you know how many times you can stumble over a canine child without breaking an arm or leg. So far I'm up to around a million. Have you any idea how many times a human child can ask the same question? More than you can imagine, trust me. If you have any doubt that one can resist the urge to beat the living crap out of another, I can testify it ain't easy but it can be done. Is it possible to hate someone you love. Oh yeah! Trust me this too is possible.
Then come the nights. When I walk from room to room and peek in to see each one sleeping so sweetly and innocent. There's something oddly peaceful and serene about the snoring that rock's the rafters. Think I'll go take a long hot bubble bath. Hopefully no one will need to tinkle for the next hour or so.
Calgon take me away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films