Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Miraculous Moments

Yesterday was Zach's birthday. For a short few hours he had, his Mother, his Father, both his Grandmothers, and his brother and sister all in the same house at the same time. And there were NO arguments, no fussing, no snotty snipes. Just a fun cookout with cake and ice cream. He got mostly money in leiu of presents, for a trip they are taking to Adventure Land. It's a theme park in southern Georgia. I think the best present of all, at least to him, was having his Dad there.
I've noticed that Daniel seems to be letting his guard down and enjoying being with Zach a lot more lately. I'm not fooling myself into thinking he's going to give up and stay here, but at least this is a start in repairing his relationship with his son. One step at a time.
I even had three of my grandchildren there. Trent and Hayley came for the party too. I can't believe how much Hayley has grown. She is so adorable. She has this fine, short curley red hair that is just beautiful. She actually let me hold her and give her hugs and kisses. Trent on the other hand informed me kissing wasn't for big boys! I think he didn't want the other kids to see him smooching on his granny. No problem, he gave me a big hug and a kiss when we went to leave.
Over all it was a good day.
Now I'm off to beddy bye. Sweet dreams I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films