Saturday, July 16, 2005

Big Brother Part Deux

I don't like summer. The heat is exhausting, and I can never seem to get cool enough or stay cool long enough. The only, and I mean ONLY thing that summer has to offer is Big Brother. I love this show. I watch it religiously. I've even managed to get my daughter hooked. I see from the comments to Thursday's post, I have more than a few fellow addictee's. Therefore I am going to share my favorite links with ya'll.
For live feed updates go here [ UPDATES! ]
For chat go here:[ "CHAT" ]

There is also a chat room via the CBS site, but I don't go there because the room isn't moderated most of the time and things can get nasty real fast. By nasty I mean lots of hotheaded people and some who are vulgar. The chat room above is heavily moderated and no cursing is allowed.

I chat under the names of 'Jules' (don't ask) and 'Phaydra'.

I was sad to see Ashlea go, but glad it wasn't Kaysar. I'm afraid Janelle will be next. They were the two prettiest girls in the house. Not that there are any who aren't pretty. They're all HOT! The guys not so much. I liked Eric to start out with but he's gotten way too cocky and copped an attitude. I never liked Rachel and hoped she'd be nominated this week, but I think it's going to be Michael and Janelle. Yes, David, I know Rachel's hot, but there's just something about her that bugs me. It's hard to bond with every player when it's this early in the game. There's just too many of them.
Anyway (ooo Piggy's fav word) if ya'll get to missing me, you can find me over in the chat room or reading the live feed updates. I don't have the live feeds yet cause it's too early in the game. I'll probably get them around the middle of August.
Okay, I'm off to partake of my addiction!
Ya'll come if ya can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films