Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday's Wonder's

Well, as it turns out, no visit to the computer doctor was necessary. The purchase of a nifty new mouse fixed the problem. I love it when I get a break.

Has anyone else been having any problems with Haloscan? I can't get comments to post and while I may have five or six comments the number "1" is all that shows up. Bleh!

How about that speech by George W.? You didn't watch? Don't feel bad, neither did I. Instead I watched my Gilmore Girls . I so wanna be Lorelai. She's such a cool Mom. A hot one too! And is that Luke a sexy devil or what? In reality I'm more like Sookie. In fact I'm a whole lot more like Sookie. Except for the whole cooking thing. I wish Podunt were a lot more like Stars Hallow too. Maybe it wouldn't be so boring.
Well, it's hump day. So maybe I should go hump something. Later duckies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films