Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday's Wanderings

You know those days when you have absolutely nothing of value to say? Well I'm having a run of them. I got beans.
I thought if I sat down and started writing it would come to me. That ain't happening either. I still got beans.
I'm okay, the family's okay. The world is in a mess. I used to think I could fix things if I could just be God for one day. I don't think that so much any more. The place is a mess and if God can't or won't straighten it out, there's little hope I could.
Queenie , I hope your feeling better today. I hope whomever screwed with you is haunted by the hounds of hell.
Brenda I hope you found that money that just got right up and walked out of your pocketbook. Money does that to me too. I can't hang onto a dime to save my name.
Sally , I hope your getting over that nasty bronchitis that's been bugging you.
KB , I hope little Taz is doing better. I lit a candle for him and requested special prayers. I know his family must feel so helpless right now.
Otto , I hope your computer is on it's way to being fixed. Damn spammers and viruses should be outlawed!
Joe , send us some of that rain. I love a rainy night.
Everybody else, I hope your all having wonderful days and snuggly nights.
Oh yeah, if you have emailed me at my Yahoo email addy and I haven't answered that's because I lost my password and I can't get in. I usually use the same password for everything but I'd changed them all because of a problem I'd had with people getting into my stuff. Now "I" can't get into my stuff. Figures huh?
Okay, I'm done now. Hope this works for ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films