Saturday, May 28, 2005

To Whom it May Concern

I'm going to be fairly busy this weekend. I hope you all will forgive me if I don't get around to your blogs until early next week. I have a post all ready for here for tomorrow, all I have to do is log on long enough to hit post. My Memorial Day post is already up over at The Podunt Post . It would mean a lot to me if you'd take the time to check it out and maybe even sign that petition. Regardless of our political leanings I think we can all agree we owe it to our troops to seek the truth.
Once again I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Don't forget to our our Vets and our troops.

ps: Yes, David I did see that about the good (NOT!) democratic Senator from Tennessee. I'd say DeLay has some serious competition for the bad boy of politics award.
Enjoy your weekend ducky!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films