Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Musings

If I Could be....

This is a great little meme that is going round. Phyllis tagged me, after she was tagged by Mary Lou, who was tagged by Cal, who was tagged by, well heck I don't know who. The problem now is who will I tag, since darn near everyone has been there and done this.

The Rules:

The idea is to pick 5 3 (hey Phyl did 3 so can I) and complete the sentences, then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog pals! But no tag backs!


If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…


If I could be a librarian, I'd spend all my time hiding out somewhere in a big comfy chair reading all those great books. This would be my dream job!

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world it would be The Supreme Court here in the USA. I'd do my best to convince the other justices that our job was to interpret the law as the framers of The Constitution intended it. I'd work toward insuring that our most valued freedoms were not sacrificed in the name of some so called war on terrorism. A war which according to the latest reports we're losing, despite the Patriot Act and all the promises made by lying politicians. (oh come on ya'll had to know I couldn't resisit this one!)

If I could be a world famous blogger, I'd blog every day about important issues and try to convince the rest of the world to see things MY way! The truth is I'm just a troubled soul who can't understand why her simplistic political logic/vision can't be embraced by everyone.

If I could be a psychologist, I'd do my best to reach out and help the trouble minds of those who needed me. I'd try to be compassionate and understanding. I'd spend my days sharing my psychoanalytical savvy.

If I could be a missionary , I'd traverse the world teaching people that God is all about love, compassion and generosity of mind, and spirt. That religion is not about judging others, or setting up rules, but about learning to live side by side with our fellow man, in peace.

Yeah I went ahead and did 5.
Now, who to pass this on to....how about Chenoah , from Okey Dokey , Barb, at My Insanity and finally Cassie from CassieB. If one of you lovely ladies has already participated, then let me know and I'll try to think of someone else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films