Saturday, May 21, 2005

Is It Saturday Already?

Where did the week go? Is it just me or does time seem to be moving along at a faster pace these days? I was actually late for picking Zach up today. I have never been late for anything in my life! Honest. Never. For some reason I got distracted and didn't notice the time. Amanda called me at around 4:40 and said "Where are you?" I nonchalantly replied "At home." She said "At home!?" It was about that time that I noticed the time. "Oh crap!", I yelped. I was suppose to be in Enterprise to get Zach at 5. Since that's about 30 miles away it was pretty clear I was not going to make it. To make matters worse she and the boys had walked down to the Subway shop to meet me. Since her van is in the shop. I felt like an idiot. To make matters worse I had to drive there and back and be home by 6:30 for Robby to go to work. And if that wasn't enough, on the way back it rained a gully washer. Hail and all. What a day!
I've been having a hard time getting around to blogging lately. It seems like I no more than get one thing done than something else comes up. If I sit down to blog, someone will either call wanting something. Or someone will come by. Of course having two blogs probably doesn't help either. That's double the number of blogs to visit. Some days it seems like I run out of things to say before I even get started. Maybe my brain is drying up. Now if my butt would just follow suit. Well at least my thighs.
I'm working on getting around to everyone's blogs. Ya'll don't give up on me.
Phyllis, if you wlll email me I'll try to help you with your blog.
Later duckies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films