Friday, May 27, 2005

The Friday Five

I haven't seen the Friday Five being done in awhile so I thought I'd dig around, find some good questions and give it a go. So without further ado...

1.) Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
Sure, why not? Anything is possible. Right?
2.) What physical feature attracts you the most (romantically) to another person?
The face. It's a combination of eyes, lips, and good teeth.
3.) What do you think is the biggest benefit of being in a romantic relationship?
Someone to share your ups and downs with. To talk to. To cuddle with. And of course great sex.
4.) Biggest downside?
You have someone always wanting to know what your doing, where your going, how much money your spending. I like my independence too.
5.) Has your idea of love and romance changed? If so, how?
When I was younger I thought love and romance were everything. Without them I'd be alone and lonely. I now know that happiness, and fulfillment start within ourselves. First we need to love ourselves. Then we have something to share with another person. I've also learned there are many kinds of love. Friends can bring as much joy and happiness into our lives as a lover.
*****


Memorial Day weekend is here. I want to wish all my fellow mericuns out there a safe and happy holiday. Don't forget to honor our vets.
For anyone who's interested, the A & E network will be airing The Faith of My Fathers on Monday night. The made for tv movie is based on John McCain's book by the same title. It deals mostly with his time as a POW during the Vietnam war. If you want to see a true American hero be sure to check this movie out. Regardless of what you think of him politically there is no denying the sacrifice he made for his country. McCain is what guys like John Wayne pretended to be in the movies. The real deal!
Anyway (ohhhh Piggy's fav word) enjoy your weekend. You Canucks too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films