Saturday, April 02, 2005

Spring Forward

Spring Forward

It's that time of year again...
Don't forget to spring forward and change those smoke detector batteries

After a week with the Zach-meister, springing in any direction is more than I have the energy for. How I managed to raise three boys past the age of ten is a mystery to me. Have kids always been so energetic and sassy? Who knew ten-year-olds could ask so many questions and accept so few anwers as facts. I swear his questions have questions. Contributing to the stress level is the fact that he already darn near knows more than I do. His math abilities outdistance mine and he's moving up on my spelling and english skills. And he's only TEN ! Which is only three years away from the dreaded teenage years.
Xanax, take me away!
I'm off now to the Rattlesnake Rodeo.


No, they don't ride em they just round em up and poke at em.

I'm gonna enjoy me some Blake Shelton tonight!


Talk about your good looking cowboys !
Ya'll come now, ya hear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films