Thursday, April 21, 2005

She's Alive!

I'm alive. Not kicking, but alive. I haven't had a cold this bad in years. I've had to sit up in bed just to be able to breathe. This was some kind of cold that turned into bronchitis. I tried taking cold meds but they didn't help. Finally today it seems to be clearing up a little. I guess it's gonna take a few days to get back to something resembling normal. Well as normal as it gets for me.
I'll try to get caught up with my blogwalking a little at a time. If I haven't gotten around to you yet, never fear, I'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films