Sunday, April 17, 2005

Crazy Quilts

I'm inspired and excited!
In her comments to the post below Chenoah mentioned crazy quilts . They sounded so interesting I just had to Goggle them. Oh my! First of all they look very much like the quilts Mawmaw used to make. Without the beads. All the lovely colors and bright threads, have made me long for one of my very own.
I've decided I'm going to try making something similiar. I think a whole quilt might be a wee bit too much of an undertaking for a mere beginner like myself. So, I'm going to start with a crazy quilt purse/backpack . Actually Kasey and I are going to work on it together. It's been years since the two of us have worked on a project together. This could get interesting (don't you just wish you could be a fly on the wall).
Thanks Chenoah for the inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films