Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blogger Sucks

Just a short post here to let all of you who use Blogger for you comments know that Blogger is being all pissy and I can't even get them to let me post a comment this afternoon. I'll probably be lucky to even get this to post. See ya'll on the flip side!
~~~~~~~




update:: Well, here it is March already! Time for a new blogskin. (The one before is by far my favorite so you may be seeing it again.) For now I thought maybe we could all use a little cherry, spring-like atmosphere. Because if there's one thing that's for certain, life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films