Friday, February 11, 2005

This One's for YOU Kid!

Okay, you can stop laughing at the new blogskin now. Valentines Day is coming up and I did this one just for my super-special-secret Valentine.



1. First Name: Wanda

2. Were you named after anyone?
Not my first name, but my middle name is after may Aunt.

3. When did you last cry?
Cry like in oh-my-broken-heart cry, or cry like in oh-I-am gonna-pee-my-pants cry? One, it's been awhile, the other not so long ago. You can guess which was which.

4. Are you loyal to a fault?
Yep, to a fault. Sadly I expect the same level of loyalty from my family and friends. Even sadder, I seldom get it.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
Good grief NO! Why do you think I don't do snail mail?




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films