Thursday, February 03, 2005

On The Lighter Side...

Yep, that would be me.

playful result
Playful Girl


What kind of little girl were YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well kind of anyway. The answers were pretty limited. For instance, I did love reading Charlotte's Web, but as I got older (6-12) I loved the Nancy Drew Mystery books. I never watched Sesame Street until I had kids of my own and then I kinda favored The Cookie Monster.
My childhood was far from ideal. Our family had some major issues. Dysfunctional doesn't even come close. Most of the time I was off in my own little world. I wasn't as moody and grumpy as my older sister. Or as wild and troubled as my older brother. I think my Mother was so relieved I wasn't as much trouble as Nancy and Buddy, that she tended to ignore me. It wasn't that she didn't love me, it's just she was dealing not only with her own set of troubles, but she was dealing with two wild, headstrong teenagers as well. Looking back with a Mother's perspective I better understand how difficult it was for her. I guess overall I was a happy kid and a pretty happy teenager too. Maybe a bit insecure, but hey, nobody's perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films