Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wednesday Woes

I must be coming down with something. I've been feeling achy and tired all day. Hope this is not the pre- game flu show.
Last night on the late night news they were talking about this new program that a few of the big pharmaceutical companies are sponsering. " Together Rx Access is a free savings program that helps eligible participants save approximately 25%-40% (sometimes more) on over 275 brand-name prescription drugs and other prescription products, as well as savings on a wide range of generic drugs." For people like myself, who have no medical insurance and aren't eligible for any kind of medicare program, this sure looks like a Godsend. I checked out their website and it looks pretty legit. I signed up, so fast it woulda made your head spin. Now, hopefully they will send me some more detailed information. I know I could use a bit of help with perscription medications. For what most medicine costs these days I could easily buy a small country. Who knows maybe for once these big drug companies will do something for the consumer.
I'm off to bed. I may not get up until noon tomorrow today. In fact if I don't feel better, maybe not even then!
Ya'll keep it between the lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films