Monday, January 17, 2005

TGI Monday Night

Yep, I'm still alive. Zach was here for the weekend. When he's here he tends to monopolize the computer. He has discovered The Sims . The child loves that game. He can spend hours building houses and making up families.
We had a bit of an adventure today when I took him home. His Mom has a new man and they have moved in with him. Seems they are suppose to be getting married in Febuary. I hope so. Poor Zach. Everytime she mets some guy, Zach gets attached to him then when things don't work out he is crushed all over again. I can't help but worry what the long term affect will be on his attitude toward making commitments in regards to relationships. At least he sees some stability in his grandparents marriages. I digress. I thought I'd take him home, you know, me being Ms Nosy britches and all, so I could see where and how this new guy lives. First of all never rely on a 10 year old to know his way home. Especially when he's had as many as Zach. That boy couldn't find his way out of a brown paper bag. We drove, and drove, and drove for what seemed like forever. When your in the middle of nowhere, everything and nothing looks familiar. I mean all haystacks tend to look pretty much the same. When we finally got to where I had a clear signal I called Amanda and ask her where the devil was I and how did I get from where I was to where she was. After a few more twists and turns I finally found them. Turns out it's a pretty nice spot. Right on a little lake. Lots of neighborhood kids to play with. There's a dog and everything. I sure hope this works out for them. I don't know how much more disappointment poor Zach can take.
Then on the way home I stopped by the store and picked up the fixins for pancakes. Don't know why but I've had a hankerin for them for days. So we had a breakfast type supper. Of course then I had my regular Monday night shows to watch. CSI Miami even had a fresh episode tonight! Will wonders never cease.
I'm tired now so I don't know if I'll get caught up on my blog-about tonight or not. Ya'll hang in there, I'll get around to you eventually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films