Saturday, January 08, 2005

More late night musings

Here I sit again, unable to sleep, pondering the great mysteries of life. NOT!
Well, actually I can't sleep but I've been working on a blogskin for a friend who wants to start her own blog. It's really kind of fun once you get the hang of it. I've already made two for myself for spring.
I see in the news where Andrea Yates is going to have to be re-tried for killing her children. How stupid was it of the prosecution to put some guy on the witness stand to lie? It's not like the jury wouldn't get it . The woman drowned not one, or two but all five of her children. One at a time. What her motivation was can not be that important. Just give the jury the facts, they can figure out the right verdict. Geesh, she's in TEXAS for petes sake. I know THEY can figure out what to do about her. If that sounds cold, so be it. I've had my fill of these women (and men) killing their children, wives, husbands, ect. then claiming "insanity". Screw insaity. If you kill you are going to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Go directly to JAIL. No get outta jail free cards (excuses) either. You do the crime, you do the time! That's the law according to ME .
Whew!! I feel better already. Maybe all I needed was a good old-fashioned rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films