Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday, Monday...

So here it is Monday, and I'm feeling all


bright-eyed, and bushy tailed.


Thinking maybe it's time to do some laundry.

Maybe go through the spin cycle a couple of times. You know just to be sure the clothes are getting enough water spun outta them.
I'm still experiencing this annoying seasonal high, that comes on strong every year about this time. All things are possible. Life is grand. All that crazy stuff that you hear those eternal optimist spouting off all the time. It's like I'm sucking nitrous oxide straight from the can. Yep, it's great to feel so positively, phucking positive , but, I know the edge of the cliff is just around the corner. Maybe not the very next corner , but a corner ahead all the same. On some unmarked road, and I will stumble blindly over the edge,and fall so far it will take a hunting party to find me. I'm thinking maybe I should tie a rope around my waist. I considered leaving a trail of bread crumbs, but heck the the way I'm feeling these days, I'd scarf down the damn things before anyone could use them to find me. This must be the manic part of manic depressive
In the not too distant future I'll be looking more like this

than the bright-eyed bushy tailed happy teddy above. Well minus the great hair and boobs that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films