Sunday, January 30, 2005

Monday, Monday

Well, here it is Monday again. Back to the salt mines for those who work outside the home, and back to business as usual for those who either work from home, are retired or unemployed, or whatever you are that doesn't fit into one of those catagories.
It was a fairly peaceful weekend here in COWville(Cult Of Wanda, and yes I shamelessly stole that from whats-his-name over at that other place). There isn't much to report on. The elections in Iraq appear to have gone well. Now we see how the counting will go. We all know the proof is in the pudding counting don't we?
I thought I'd start the week off with a question. Satisfy my mind's endless need to ponder the mysteries of the universe and all that jazz.

If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
Even this simple question is tough for me. I'd love to be able to read people's minds. To know what they really are thinking as opposed to what they politely say. Then again, I'd love to be able to fly. To soar above the houses, buildings, cities, and contry side. To see the world from a birds point of view.
I guess if I have to choose, I'll take the flying. Maybe knowing what someone really thinks isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it might even be disaterous or dangerous. So, fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films