Friday, January 21, 2005

Is It Friday Already?

I can't believe it's already Friday again. Where did this week go? Is it just me or does time seem to be moving at a lightening pace lately? Sometimes I think when I go to sleep I'm going to wake up and discover that I've lost a huge block of time. That did happen to me once back several years ago. I didn't realize it at the time but I was in the throes of a deep depression. I got up one morning or maybe it was afternoon, and discovered it was 3 days later than when I'd gone to bed the night before. Well, what I thought was the night before. I'm sure I must have gotten up to tinkle sometime during that long sleep, but darned if I could remember it. I don't know who was more worried, me or Robert and the kids. That hasn't happened since, but sometimes it seems that way. I can remember my Mother saying time passes quicker as you age. Once again it looks like Mama was right!
Does anyone do the Friday Five anymore? I've lost my link to the site where you get the questions or I'd do it now and them.
Oh well, the weekend is upon us once again. Whatever shall I do? Any suggestions?

ps: Is anyone besides me having problems with blogger and haloscan? Blogger is taking forever to open and about half the blogs I've visited their haloscan comments won't open. Here I am all wound up and ready for my blogabout and blogger and haloscan wanna get all pissy with me! I'm thinking a good butt kicking is in order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films