Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thursday Thinking

According to the list today is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day! Can you just imagine? I had some chocolate covered cherries that Robert brought me when he returned from his monthly sojourn with the up country relatives. I greatly enjoyed them with a spot of coffee. I have recently re-discovered coffee. I've never been much of a coffee drinker, but in an effort to cut back on my sugar intake (soda, tea and koolaid are full of it) I've decided to give coffee another shot. Maybe I've aged but it's not so bad anymore. For now I'm drinking Sanka, because it's decafinated. Of course I have to have extra, (as in a little coffee with my milk) cream. No sugar though. What kind of coffee do you drink? Do you drink it only in the morning or off and on all day?
Let me tell you it was COLD outside last night. I decided it was time to get out the electric blanket and guess what? Mine doesn't work anymore. Now my tootsies will be cold. I hate cold tootsies. I think I am going to have to put an electric blanket on my wish list .
Yes, that's MY home county that your hearing about in the news. I know both those 'good ole boys' and I'm bettin the odds are they planned this whole thing out together. Over a couple of bourbons at the country club. I think Ashley just wanted to get in on some of the attention that Roy Moore had been getting. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can read all about it HERE.
Now, I have no problem with having the Ten Commandments in the courtroom, but I can think of better places than on the judges robe. Some day's I think people are just looking for a reason to squabble. Why can't we all just get along ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films