Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year !!!



As I reflect over the past year, one thing that stands out in my mind is how grateful I am for the wonderful people I have met through blogging. You have enriched my life. You have helped me be a stronger, braver, kinder, better person. I have come to see that those who do not share my point of view are not dullards or fools, but people just like me who simply think differently. I have come to understand that very little is black and white, right or wrong, red or blue. There is a whole lot of gray, and purple. What may seem wrong to me, may not be so wrong to someone else. I've come to realize that all so called rich folks are not snobs or selfish jerks. When I think my life sucks, I take a stroll through the blogosphere and I realize that my life is pretty good compared to that of some others. I have much to be thankful for. Not the least of which is my wonderful, wonderful blogger friends.
As I look forward into the new year, I am looking forward to many more days and nights of blogging with you. Of getting to know all of you even better. May God bless each and everyone of you with a healthy, and happy life in the coming year!
Gosh, I LOVE you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films