Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Guilty Pleasures

If ever there was a place to raise a happy, healthy family, veiled from persistent crime and the constant din of the city. If ever there was an idyllic or bucolic place with sparkling windows, freshly mowed lawns, and lively children running amongst the rows of pristine, tree-lined streets of immaculate and majestic new homes- it would not be Wisteria Lane . Home of more than one Desperate Housewiveswife .



With over 20 million viewers I know, I can't be the only one hooked on this show. By far Susan (supermans ex-leading lady, Terry Hatcher) is my favorite, although I can more closely identify with Lynette (Felicity Huffman). Of course we've all know a few Edie's (Nicolette Sheridan) and there's always a Bree (Marcia Cross) in every neighborhood. Now that we all know who wrote the famous note that sent Mary Alice (Brenda Strong)off the deep end into suicide city, I can't wait to see what it was that Mary Alice did and what exactly was in that box that her distraught hubby Paul (Mark Moses) dug out from underneath their backyard swimming pool.
You can just imagine how ticked off I was when I discovered ABC had canceled it Sunday night for some ridiculous Christmasy type show. I actually resorted to violence, yep, I threw a book at my tv! Talk about bahhh humbug.
Can you guess how pissed I was when I realized they'd also canceled Boston Legal , with that hunky, James Spader, and delightfully funny William Shantner.
I am really going to have have a talk with these people. Either that or get a life. Then again it was Sunday night (after church time) what else is there to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films