Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Everybody's Doin It

So I reckon I'll jump off the bridge too!


Three names you go by:
Wanda
Bwitch (you figure it out)
Granny

Three screen names you have:

wanda
wandabits
vagabaun

Three things you like about yourself:(I'm suppose to like myself?)

I'm compassionate
I'm open minded
I'm loyal to a fault, until you hurt or ignore me, then you are dirt to me.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

I can't just get over it already .
My inability to better manage money.
My ocassional lackadaisical attitude.

Three parts of your heritage:

Daddy was a born in Greece, Greek.
Mom's part Irish (her mom), part German (her dad).
My family has always lived in the South. Except for my sister and one aunt who escaped to the Nawth in their ill-spent youth.

Three things that scare you:

car accidents
drowing
the dreaded blue screen....if you've ever experienced it you know what I mean.

Three of your everyday essentials:

coffee
blogging
lotion, I love hand lotion, body lotion, any kind of lotion

Three things you are wearing right now:

robe
pink undies (hey it's still early!)
slippers

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment: ( Only three?)

Barry White (Marvin Gaye,Nat King Cole)
The Temptations(Smokey Robinson & The Miracles)
Kenny G
(I told ya I couldn't do just three )

Three of your favorite songs at present:

If You Don't Know Me By Now
Me & Mrs Jones
That cute little song they sing on that commercial about "pictures of your mama, made by your papa...". I can't get that tune out of my head.

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

Bungee jumping (NOT)
Getting to bed before 2 AM.
I've been thinking about getting into politics.


Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Respect
Emotional support
Romance

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:

A sense of humor
Being open minded and generous of heart (and with wallet)
Good teeth

Three things you just can't do:

Fry chicken (hello KFC)
Window shop (I AM woman)
Pass up a piece of pie

Three of your favorite hobbies:

Can pie eating be a hobby? No? Well then my next favorite is blogging, duh!
Reading
Travel, of which I do way too little

Three careers you are considering: (I'm kinda particial to Carl's professional eater, but since he already took that one I'll move on to...)

Bourgeois Philistine
Hedonistic wildwoman
President

Three places you'd like to go on vacation:
Canada
South Africa (hey Michelle got a spare sofa or floor mat)
The Cayman Islands

Three kids names:(I'm assuming this is my three favorites)

Zachary
Zoey
Chloe

Three things you want to do before you die:

meet my blogging buddies
See a democrat back in the White House (or at least John McCain).
Win the lottery (which will insure # 1)

Three people you'd like to see take this quiz now:

Mary Lou (if she hasn't already)
Sally (ditto above)
Faith (ditto ditto)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films