Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Day Late (and a dollar short)

Monday's Meme's from Otto's . Yes I know it's a day late, but hey, I'm peddling as fast as I can!

1. What's your favorite TV show and why?
Where do I start? Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal, Lost, CSI Miami, Law & Order Criminal Intent, and Special Victims Unit. Just to name a few. Yes, I am addictided to cable news too. I click over to MSNBC and FOX during commercials.

2. What's your sign? Aquarius, with a Cancer rising.

3. Why is common sense so uncommon? I think I'll have to go with Otto's theory... "I'd have to say because people tend to 'go with the flow' rather than thinking things out for themselves. I wish there were more people with common sense AND brains! =)"

4.What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner? This one must have been thrown in for the torture value.;-)
Lets see, for one, he can be (1)generous, and (2)considerate. He has always done his best to (3)provide for our family. Even with less hair, he's still a fairly (4)attractive fellow. (5)He know's when it's wisest to leave me the pluck alone.

5. Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue?
Sug, I do it because I can. It's my window to the world.

6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A whole bunch!

7. Fiction or nonfiction? Fiction, hands down. Except that I do love to read blogs and most of them are not fiction.

8. If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why?
Oh I don't know, maybe a lion, or a tiger, or maybe even a bear. Oh my! Because they are brave and strong. Qualities I admire.

Okay, your turn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films