Sunday, December 05, 2004

...and to all a good night...

Well, the little man has gone home. It's been a wonderful weekend with him. It's only been a few months since I've seen him, yet he seems to have grown so much. I know before I can turn around he will be a teenager. We got to have a nice long talk this morning and I reminded him that no matter what anyone says or does, I love him so very much. He said "I know Granny".
Maybe now that his Mother is over her mad spell, she will let him come for the school Christmas holidays. Tonight I'll sleep hugging the pillow he slept on. It still has that sweet little boy smell.
Nite all...

ps: If you want the music to stop playing, just click on the comments link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films