Thursday, December 23, 2004

Being Thankful on Thursday

Well, it's official. We won't be celebrating Christmas at the just breathe... chateau this Saturday. You may think that's bad/sad news but alas tis not .
You see, the only small children are the grandkids, and they will be spending this Christmas with the other grandparents. My two adult children who still live at home both have to work Christmas Eve/Day. Well they don't exactly have to work. They both volunteered to work so their co-workers, with small children could be home with their little ones. How cool is that? Since they won't be here, I may go with Robert to the upcountry relatives for the day. Which means there most likely won't be anyone here that day. Instead we will be having our celebration New Year's Eve & Day. Then all the kids, little and big can be home with Mom & Dad. After all it isn't the day that counts, it's the joy that comes from being with the ones you love.
I want to say a special thank you to those of you who have helped me out with my special project . Things are coming along nicely. It may put me in a bit of a bind, but heck I've been in a bind before and for much less good reasons. I can't explain how much it's improved my disposition. Being able to do something unexpected for someone who will never know. Dave's post for today kind of reminded me that giving unto others is what this season really is all about .
Besides you all know me by now. All I need is some pie and I'll be a happy camper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films