Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday Morning Coming Down

I wonder does anyone remember that song by Johnny Cash? I do. I really liked it too. There were times in my life when it suited me. I know I complain a lot, but I've had some good times. I should be grateful for those and not worry so much about the other stuff.
I also wonder why is it that as we get older and wiser, why don't we start looking better and better instead of dumb and dumber? Our butts get wider, our hair gets thinner, our skin wrinkles, our boobs (an butts) start to sag. Pretty much everything starts to go south. Usually it's not a pretty picture. By that time people have to love us or they'd put us out to pasture for sure. I'm always amazed when I see people in their 70's and 80's falling in love. I mean you really gotta love somebody to want to hook up with them at that age. I wonder too, is the sex still good ( duh,is sex ever bad)? I mean, even the worst sex I ever had was still damn good. I firmly believe that youth is wasted on the young. They just have no idea how to appreciate all the good that comes with being young. Maybe we should start our old and get younger. I mean either way you do it, somebody is going to be changin your diapers. Now isn't that a pleasant thought?
Oh, by the way, Auburn soooooooo kicked butt yesterday. They played around with Bama in the first half, let em think they had a chance. Then BAM ! When they took the field in the second half it was all over but the shoutin! Oh Yeah! To top that off, Ohio State beat Michigan. I was shocked when Iowa beat Wisconsin. Now if only Baylor could have taken down Oklahoma. I guess that means Auburn in the Sugar Bowl, Michigan in the Rose, and Oklahoma in the Orange. I couldn't care less about the rest.
Dat,dat's all folks. Ya'll have a nice Sunday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films