Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Something Old & Something New

Hey ya'll, I've updated my blogroll. I took off some of the old ones. They either weren't working anymore, or the blogger stopped blogging, or just weren't appropriate at this time. I've added a few new ones that I've discovered via other people's blogs or comments. There are a couple of them that are really cool.
As I've been getting around to getting caught up with my blog visits, and I've noticed that a few of you had dropped me from your blogrolls. I understand, because there for awhile my blogging was sporadic at best. Now that I'm pretty much back, it mean a lot to me if you add me back in. It just kind of makes me feel like I'm still part of the gang. We all know how important it is to be part of the in crowd, don't we?
Be sure to check out those new links. I think you'll find them as entertaining as I do.
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films