Saturday, November 27, 2004

Lost

I don't really have anything of importance to say today. I did have a little bit of something to share and after reading Ellen's warning regarding plagiarism, thought I'd better be sure and note my source. I found this interesting hypothesis over at Martins . It works as well as any other theory I've ever heard.

"i had a theory once
i had a theory once.. i knew what happens to the lost sock well u know when u wash them, and one always vanishes.. well the centrifugal force of the spin cycle and the fabric of the sock combine to create a vortex in time space and sends the socks hurtling back in time..thats what killed the dinosaurs and thats what we are burning in fossil fuels our lost socks..

and biro's the amount of times i have lost pens, i had a theory on them too.. they are in fact the eggs of aliens.. after some use they hatch and go wandering off, thats why you never find any pens.. i mean who has ever used a pen right down to nothing.. i must have lost millions of pens over the years.. where are they... they aint here..

does anyone else have an explanation for lost socks and lost pens"


Well, I certainly don't, do YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films