Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Ah, Yeah, Sure Why Not...





You Are a New School Democrat



You like partying and politics - and are likely to be young and affluent.

You're less religious, traditional, and uptight than most Democrats.

Smoking pot, homosexuality, and gambling are all okay in your book.

You prefer that the government help people take care of themselves.




Well, except for that whole young and affluent thing.
I am all about free will.
I took this test a couple of times and came up with the same result. The only question that gave me pause was the one on abortion. I do think abortion is wrong, but I also think that is a decision that every woman has to make for herself. Gambling is not okay with me, but lots of folks think that playing the lotto is gambling and I play it every week, so I don't know about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films