Monday, June 28, 2004

I'm So Smart (NOT)

Your IQ score is 139

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Yeah right. So how come I'm not rich and famous? Or at least rich. Or famous.

All my life (well, for as long as I can remember) I've heard things like "your so smart", "you have so much potential", yada, yada, yada. I'm sorry but I just don't see it. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm dumb, or even slow, but I don't think I'm all that in the brains department. First of all I can't spell for sheit. It's all I can do to balance a checkbook. I think I'm just an average person, struggling to make it through each day the best I can.
I do think I have the unique ability to see things that other people don't (no I don't mean ghost). I can spot a liar a mile away. I can read between the lines. I am a realist. I don't think anyone would ever call me an ostrich . Although in an attempt to ignore the elephants in my life, I can be a bit of a woodpecker. Okay, maybe a LOT of a woodpecker.
Maybe my intellect lies not in booksense but in common sense. I may not always call a spade a spade, but I damn sure know one when I see it.
That is why you should all listen to me when I tell you "I know what I'm talking about".
So, now, about this whole Presidential election thing....

Wanna test your IQ? Go ahead try it !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films