Friday, June 11, 2004

Following the Herd

Since Dave has been posting some of his 'softer, gentler' work, I thought I would follow suite.
If you've been reading my blog very long, you've probably seen this before. It's mine. From my heart...

Another You

Look into my eyes
you will see yourself
I have become you
it wasn't suppose to be this way
I was going to change YOU
my love was the way
to break through the wall
the wall that surrounds you
but you were stronger
your wall higher
I got lost
I stumbled along the way
into the abyss
your anger, your pain, your hate
enveloped me
suckeled away my soul
until
I have become
another you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




An Audience of One
A Touch Of Heaven
Always Victoria
Bacon and Eh's
Boydcreek
Canuckville
CassieB!!
Causin a Kimmotion!
Chocolate Starfish
Critter Chick
Cul-de-Sac
CandyTufft
Defiance Dolls
Emptying My Head
4EverDawn
Joe Cool
Life After Nexcom
Life on Whidbey
Lumbering Soul
Mind Diversion
My Insanity
Out in the Open
Otto
Southern Secrets
Split Splat (KB)
Talk With Desiree
Txoceanlover's Laments
What's Up Down South
Wind Spirit
Star Wars Fan Films